AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION NOTICE

From: NOTIFICATIONDEPARTMENT
Subject: AWARD WINNING NOTIFICATION NOTICE
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2004 14:44:05 +0200

WWW.LOTERIA-PRIMITIVA.COM
INTL. LOTTERY COMISSÑ
CALLE SAN BERNADO

MADRID SPAIN.

FROM: THE DIRECTOR
OF THE PRIZE AWARD DEPARTMENT

REF: NO EG/38807886091/04
BATCH: 340/1608/RDL.

                                                   DATE: 20TH April 2004

ATTN: WINNER ,

RE: AWARD NOTIFICATION FINAL NOTICE.

We are pleased to inform you of the release on 16 March, 2004 of the result of
the FLASH FORTUNE LOTTO, Spanish sweepstake lottery Intl promotion. Programs
held on the 28th,Febuary 2004.

Your name and email address attached to the ticket number 033-1146993-750 with
serial number 1223-05 drew the lucky number 13-15-16-21-34-36 which
consequently won lottery in the 2nd category. You are therefore been approved
for a lump sum of 815.810.00 (Eight hundred and fifteen thousand, eight hundred
and ten euro).in cash credited to the file N?? EG/38807886091/04, this is from
the total cash prize of 13,868,770.00 (Thirteen million Eight hundred and sixty
eight thousand, seven hundred and seventy Euro), shared among the seventeen
international winners in this category.

Your fund is now deposited with a security company insured in your name Due to
mixed up of some numbers and names ,we ask that you keep this award top secrete
from public notice until your claims has been processed and your money remitted
to your account as this is part of our security protocol to avoid double
claiming or unwarranted taking of advantage of this program by participants.

All participants were selected through a computer ballot system drawn from
25,000 names from all over the world as a part of our International promotion
program which we conduct twice every year .We hope with a part of your prize
you will take part in our end of the year high stake US$1.3bn lottery.

To avoid scam please contact only your assigned agent below. To begin your
claim, please contact your claim agent: MR. MICHELL DAVID, The Foreign Service
manager of DMTFINANCE $ SECURITY, On Tel: 34-679-758-056 and email
address@hidden for processing and remittance of your money to a designated
account of your choice. Remember all prize money must be claimed not later than
2 weeks from the date of this notice after this date all Funds will be returned
to the Ministerio De Economia y Hacienda as Unclaimed. Note in order to avoid
unnecessary delays and complications, please quote your ref .And batch no. in
every correspondence with us or your agent. Further more shall there be any
change of address, do please inform your claims agent as soon as possible.

Note that due to the holidays and the recent Bomb-Blast in Madrid-Spain we were
unable to release the award notification in time.

Congratulations again from all members of staff and thank you for being a part
of our promotions program.

Yours Sincerely

MANAGEMENT