Re: Several suggestions for image support

From: YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
Subject: Re: Several suggestions for image support
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:18:57 +0900

> Piet van Oostrum <address@hidden> writes:
>> With the last change to image support I can't compile Carbon emacs
>> on MacOSX: (configured with --enable-carbon-app --without-x)

> I'm sorry, but I cannot find a prototype for image_ascent in
> macterm.h.  Is your macterm.h up-to-date (rev 1.13)?

I guess the patch in the following post is applied.

  http://mail.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-devel/2004-04/msg00002.html

In that case, please delete the line containing image_ascent in
macterm.h.

As far as I tested, image slicing works perfectly for the Mac port
including sliced XPM images (with the XPM support patch).

                                     YAMAMOTO Mitsuharu
                                address@hidden