Re: help-go-back

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: help-go-back
Date: Sun, 09 May 2004 14:47:34 -0400

    No, I meant not to combine, but to implement the full Help history list
    similar to full Info history list recently implemented, i.e. a list
    of all visited Help elements which is displayed in the Help buffer by
    a special command, and where older help elements could be revisited by
    selecting an element from the full history list.

We don't really need this feature, and based on my experience making
changes in that code, adding this is very likely to be break things.
So let's stop thinking about it.