Re: Possible problem with Gnus

From: Jesper Harder
Subject: Re: Possible problem with Gnus
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 17:36:32 +0200

Reiner Steib <address@hidden> writes:

> (Cc-ing Jesper Harder, who improved `mm-file-name-rewrite-functions'
> Jesper, could you explain why those are not deleted in
> `mm-file-name-delete-gotchas'?

I think that change wasn't primarily related to interactive viewing of
attachments where it's just saved temporarily -- the file name
shouldn't matter here because Gnus quotes it when the viewer is

It was aimed at the case where you want to save the attachment
permanently somewhere.

Jesper Harder                                <http://purl.org/harder/>