Unstable emacs-devel mail feed.

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Unstable emacs-devel mail feed.
Date: 24 May 2004 10:12:07 +0200

Sorry to bother you with this, but...

Have anybody else experienced a very unstable mail feed from emacs-devel
and other gnu mailing lists for the last 4-5 days?  Or did some of you
get bounce messages for mails thay you sent to me indicating a local
problem (which would surprise me, as I still received the usual amount
of spam)?

Comparing with the archives at mail.gnu.org, it seems that I've lost
practically all mails since friday, with just a few mails starting to
arrive again this morning...

As a consequence, I also lost the comments on my latest GC changes,
but I will try to catch up from the archives.