Variable display in *Help*

From: Miles Bader
Subject: Variable display in *Help*
Date: Tue, 25 May 2004 05:50:21 +0900

No, no complaints... :-)

I just wanted to say I'm very happy with the new de-upper-cased italic
variables in describe-function *Help* output, it's much nicer than the
old uppercase style -- the variables are still easy to identify, but the
more subtle presentation interferes less with the rest of the text.

Now I just wish we could do the same in Info (much harder problem I guess)...

-Miles
--
Is it true that nothing can be known?  If so how do we know this?  -Woody Allen