Re: display word wrapping

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: Fri, 28 May 2004 11:24:22 +0200

> Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 13:15:39 +0200
> From: Juanma Barranquero <address@hidden>
>
> That's why I would advocate suppling our own (not necessarily
> compiled by us), either on the binary tarball, or as a .zip pointed from
> somewhere in http://www.gnu.org/software/emacs/windows/ntemacs.html.

We cannot distribute anything without a source: it's against the GPL.

But we could have a list of recommended libraries in nt/INSTALL,
including the URLs where to find them.  (We already have something
similar in INSTALL for Unix versions of those libraries.)  We could
also have an entry in PROBLEMS with a description of possible trouble
if people use DLLs other than what we recommend.