Re: Auto-revert on remote files: disabling timers temporarily?

From: Michael Albinus
Subject: Re: Auto-revert on remote files: disabling timers temporarily?
Date: Mon, 31 May 2004 23:15:09 +0200

Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

> Here is a backtrace for the hang (the usual behavior).  I will give a

The backtrace doesn't look exciting. Normal Tramp actions I would say.

> backtace for the error if I can still reproduce it.  It happens
> infrequently.  There _always_ is either a hang or an error however.
> The Tramp debug buffer gets messed up by printing auto-revert related
> stuff every five seconds.

I guess you have the recent Emacs CVS, including Tramp 2.0.41 and
Kai's post-release fix? The auto-revert stuff shouldn't appear during
Tramp actions ...

Both the debug and the communication buffers, even if large, would be helpfull.

Best regards, Michael.