Re: display word wrapping

From: Peter Lee
Subject: Re: display word wrapping
Date: Tue, 01 Jun 2004 11:34:38 -0500

    >> liburt (needed by ungif) fdlibm (needed by ungif) libgw32c
    >> (needed by ungif)

    Juanma> Which ungif are you using? The one I've found
    Juanma> (libungif-4.1.0b1) does not need/use URT.

I'm using libungif-4.1.0b1.

The requirements section at
http://gnuwin32.sourceforge.net/packages/libungif.htm states:

Requirements

* All required packages from GnuWin32, i.e. excluding msvcrt.dll, perl,
etc, are included in the Setup program and the dependencies.

* MS-Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT / 2000 / XP with msvcrt.dll. If
msvcrt.dll is not in your Windows/System folder, get it from Microsoft
or by installing Internet Explorer 4.0 or higher

* liburt

* fdlibm

* libgw32c (for developing with the LibUnGif library)

It does say that all dependencies are included in the setup, but when
I did my install I installed them (liburt, fdlibm, libgw32c)
seperately as I didn't see that.

It could be the requirements section is out of date, but I seem to
recall that gifs weren't working until I installed those seperate
packages.