From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: TODO's
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 03:03:46 +0200

I'm perusing my private TODO for 21.[45], and I've found a few things
that I( don't know|'m not sure) how to fix.

 - A problem with current-active-maps. The symptom is `where-is-internal'
   returning nil unexpectedly.

 - I want to fix the docstring of `internal-lisp-face-equal-p', but I
   have a bit of trouble understanding what's supposed to do (as opposed
   to what it does, or what it says it does :)

 - Docstring for `comment-region-internal' has many bits like this one:

   "cs and ce are the comment start resp end string."

   I gather that means "the comment start and end of string,

Any help or comment is appretiated.