Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Checkout of Emacs CVS through firewall
Date: Sat, 12 Jun 2004 15:17:14 +0200

On Sat, 12 Jun 2004 09:06:59 -0400, Miles Bader <address@hidden> wrote:

> The ones in leim/... are due to a typo, which I'll fix.

Ah, OK.

> I don't know about etc/DOC-X -- is there really a file called "DOC-X" (that
> is "X", not a version number)?

Yes, "DOC-X" is its name.

> And what is a DOC file doing in lib-src?  AFAIK, DOC should always be in etc/
> somwhere.

Building Emacs on Windows generates:

and the in-place install:

(all identical).

More tla questions:

 - How can get rid of:

   WARNING: no rule found for checking signatures from address@hidden

   Consider creating ~/.arch-params/signing/address@hidden
   or ~/.arch-params/signing/=default.check

   I mean, what's the content of the files? A GPG signature or something?

 - The revision library it's already 160MB.  What should I do when it
   grows too much? "tla uncacherev", perhaps?