Re: Bug tracking

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Bug tracking
Date: Tue, 15 Jun 2004 15:58:17 +0200

On Tue, 15 Jun 2004 03:36:37 +0200
Thien-Thi Nguyen <address@hidden> wrote:

> i was hoping you would
> propose an abstract-ish design in the form of a big block diagram,
> taking into consideration the wide-ranging requirements mentioned
> thus far, that we could clean up and post somewhere.

No.

There are people here with ideas about how to do it inside an Emacs
framework.  Let's hear them (assuming they want to design such a thing).

> perhaps these are specializations that can be deferred?

You're, IMHO, overgeneralizing.  I'm not interested (in this context) in
reusable, high-level, well-designed, pattern-chocked systems to resolve
general data classification problems.  I just wanted a simple bug
tracker to, you know, track bugs...

                                                                Juanma