Re: (tramp-handleverify-visited-file-modtime

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: (tramp-handleverify-visited-file-modtime
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2004 12:06:33 -0500 (CDT)

>From my previous message:

   Moreover, replacing (t nil) with (t t) is not sufficient, because an
   error is going to be thrown earlier if the buffer is not visiting a
   file;

Actually, it might be sufficient, because
`tramp-handle-verify-visited-file-modtime' probably never will get
called if the buffer is not visiting a file.  Are we sure of this?  If
so, what about my earlier patch with just the added change of
replacing the last clause (t nil) with (t)?

Sincerely,

Luc.