[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Mon, 26 Jul 2004 14:38:32 +0200 (CEST)
I've finally replaced the Thai word list of unknown origin with a list
taken from IBM's ICU4J project which uses the X license. See attached
file. In case it is not possible to use this data directly within GNU
stuff, I suggest to move the word list into a separate file (together
with a license stating that this file is not directly part of Emacs,
etc. etc.) which is then read in with thai-update-word-table.
Since thai-forward-word is an essential feature for Thai still lacking
in Emacs, I ask for inclusion into Emacs right now.
Description: Binary data
- thai-word.el updated,
Werner LEMBERG <=