Re: process output has become a bit random...

From: Peter Heslin
Subject: Re: process output has become a bit random...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 10:29:01 +0000 (UTC)

> address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:
> I made a change on 2004-06-07 which increased the read buffer from
> 1k to 4k.  I don't see how that could provoke duplicate buffer
> output, though.

Before you made that change, my auctex latex compiles had gotten
really slow.  Not pathological like the grep bug, but noticeably
slower than they should have been -- Emacs was using too much CPU.  I
thought your change fixed things, but maybe there was still an
underlying bug.

>  Anybody else using that version ??

No. gcc 2.95.4 here.

Peter