Re: process output has become a bit random...

From: Lars Hansen
Subject: Re: process output has become a bit random...
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2004 12:55:06 +0200

David Kastrup wrote:
Has anybody else experienced anything weird in connection with process
output recently?

Recently Tramp has begun to fail. It does not happen very often, but occationally. When I inspect the Tramp buffer (which should contain a lisp form), I can se the syntax is wrong. It may be possibel that a part is missing or repeated.