[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Wed, 18 Aug 2004 14:47:51 -0400
There's been a change in window-list that removes available
What you were using was a bug.
getting the list of windows in canonical order,
starting with the first window.
When you say "the first window", do you mean the one at the top
left? If so, (window-list nil nil (frame-first-window)) should
do what you want. There is no need for a new feature,
and I don't want to add one.
Re: window-list, Luc Teirlinck, 2004/08/18
Richard Stallman <=
- window-list, Karl Chen, 2004/08/17
- Re: window-list, Kim F. Storm, 2004/08/18
- Re: window-list, Luc Teirlinck, 2004/08/18
- Re: window-list, Kim F. Storm, 2004/08/19
- Re: window-list, Richard Stallman, 2004/08/20
- Re: window-list, Karl Chen, 2004/08/20
- Re: window-list, Richard Stallman, 2004/08/21
- Re: window-list, Luc Teirlinck, 2004/08/21