Re: compile-error-at-point and next-error

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: compile-error-at-point and next-error
Date: Thu, 02 Sep 2004 15:02:36 -0400

    > PS: I've tried searching for this in the list archive, but the search
    > engine doesn't seem to work.
    >         Regardless of what I search for I don't get any results. Not even
    > for words like "the".
    >         In the thread view I've tried searching for some words in subject
    > lines. Also without success.
    >         What am I doing wrong?

    Unfortunately, mail archives are broken: the search engine doesn't
    work, and archives are not available from mail.gnu.org anymore :-(

Could you be more specific than "broken" and "doesn't work" and
"not available"?  If I get a specific bug report that says exactly
what input to provide, in what URL, where to click, etc., I can
get someone to fix it.