broken gnus summary in Cyrillic Environment

From: Alex Ott
Subject: broken gnus summary in Cyrillic Environment
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2004 09:41:57 +0400

Hello all

I found strange bug when working with gnus 5.10.x and No Gnus with Emacs
from CVS. When i use default summary spec and Cyrillic-KOI8 environment,
summary lines is not updated in run-time (you can see this on first image
- gnus-brocken-summary.png, in this image, first two articles is readed,
but not marked by gnus). Also with this error, not working mark-processing
functions, such as, spam-move, etc.

With default language environment, all works fine - you can see this on the
second image - gnus-default-summary.png - this image was taken from gnus
and emacs without any customisation.

And i can work-around this bug with custom specifier of gnus summary, such
as  "%U%R%z %I%(%6{[ %}%-23,23n%6{ ]%}%) %s\n", for example. Results of
this, you can see on the third image - gnus-good-summary.png.

With best wishes, Alex Ott
Jet Infosystems,       http://www.jetinfosoft.ru/
                       +7 (095) 411 76 01