Re: bootstrap fails on tty-supports-face-attributes-p

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: bootstrap fails on tty-supports-face-attributes-p
Date: Mon, 20 Sep 2004 20:02:03 -0500 (CDT)

Eli Zaretskii wrote:

   How about if we tell about "make maintainer-clean" in INSTALL.CVS, or
   mention removing *.elc files (or both)?  The current text is only good
   for someone who have just extracted a fresh CVS tree.

If we decide not to revert the change, then we should indeed properly
document it.  But as Kim pointed out, the first question is whether we
want to restore the old (still documented) behavior of `make bootstrap'.

Sincerely,

Luc.