Re: Commenting invisible text

From: Josef Urban
Subject: Re: Commenting invisible text
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2004 21:44:33 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 30 Sep 2004, Stefan Monnier wrote:

> > Does not work for me either. Did you try the example?
>
> Which example?  I didn't see any example,

It is in my today's e-mail to which you have replied :-).
(progn
  (find-file "foo.el")
  (insert "a\nb\n\c\n")
  (put-text-property (point-min) (point-max) 'invisible t)
  (comment-region (point-min) (point-max)))

I have now tried with the Emacs-CVS version also the original problem
with Hide/Show, and it really works properly. This probably means that
commenting invisible overlays already works, but not invisible text
properties. Is it the intended behavior?

Josef