RE: info faces for strings and quotations

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: info faces for strings and quotations
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:32:58 -0700

Here's an updated patch, which replaces the previous one.

It does everything the previous version did, but also correctly treats some
of the common pbs I saw yesterday, such as `\' and `C-\'. In fact, it just
allows _any_ character (except ') inside `...'.

Sorry about sending two patches. I don't expect to change this again.

  - Drew