Re: feedback on customize -- apropos-groups et al

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: feedback on customize -- apropos-groups et al
Date: Tue, 12 Oct 2004 17:48:06 +0300

>     In many surveys about web pages it is found that users mostly want web
> page
>     links to look just like default links. This is blue underlined. Maybe this
>     would be good for Emacs too?
>
> Does this change do what you suggest?  What do people think of it?

I initially thought that since unlike Web browsers Info buffers have
no other text highlighted in blue besides Info links, so additional
distinction by underlining is not needed.

But if the goal is to make Info links look exactly like Web links,
I have no objections against this.

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/