Re: Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Suggested change to man/makefile.w32-in
Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 19:59:49 +0200

----- Original Message -----
From: "Jason Rumney" <address@hidden>

: > If it really works using make SHELL=cmd.exe then maybe there should be a
: > notion in nt/INSTALL?
:
: I will add a note there as well.

It still fails if MSYS sh.exe is in the path. This seems to be a problem
with the makefile as far as I understand. Maybe this should be noted until
MSYS is fixed? (I believe it would be good if MSYS in the future could be
used the same way as Cygwin for building Emacs.

- Lennart