Re: Documentation for custom-file - is not (load custom-file) needed?

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Documentation for custom-file - is not (load custom-file) needed?
Date: Sun, 05 Dec 2004 16:52:07 -0500

    The doc string for custom-file says "If you specify some other file, you
    need to explicitly load that file for the settings to take effect". Info
    however says "Emacs loads the file right after your `.emacs' if you did not
    load it already". One of these must be wrong.

I just looked at the code, and the latter is correct.
So my previous doc change is not right.  I will fix it.