Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer

From: Jan D.
Subject: Re: undo in loaddefs.el buffer
Date: Mon, 27 Dec 2004 12:05:22 +0100

To have ESC or Ctrl-g (basically any close without using dialog buttons, for example clicking on a window manager close button in the title) do a real quit for a dialog box sounds like a very good idea. I think it is easy to do, because for lucid and lesstif/motif you can already quit dialogs with Ctrl-g (i.e. a real quit), but only if the focus is on the frame, not the dialog. We should make this consistent.

Especially since the file save/dialog already has this behaviour (i.e. a real quit when popped down without pressing OK).

   Jan D.