Re: Info-history-forward

From: Juri Linkov
Subject: Re: Info-history-forward
Date: Wed, 29 Dec 2004 08:33:59 +0200

> If this new command is installed, please don't forget to add an
> appropriate menu item and tool-bar button, similar to the ones defined
> now for Info-last.

You can see the menu item in the patch I sent.

As for the tool-bar button, this is an interesting question.

Info-last reuses the icon created for undo command.  Its file has the
name "undo.xpm" and contains the image of an arrow pointing to the left.
Naturally, we could create a mirrored image, but how to name a new file?
"redo.xpm"?  But there is no concept of redo in Emacs.  Isn't such file
name misleading?

--
Juri Linkov
http://www.jurta.org/emacs/