Pharmacy - No prescription required

From: Abigail D. Kinney
Subject: Pharmacy - No prescription required
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2005 19:26:35 +0400

Online pharmacy - Visit our online store and save.

Save up to 80% compared to normal rates.

All popular drugs are available, including Vicodin!

- World wide shipping
- No Doctor Visits
- No Prescriptions
- Next Day Priority Shipping
- Discreet Packaging
- Buy in Bulk and Save!

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you

Go here: http://hydrocodine.net/rx/phrm/

Simply Rx is your convenient, safe and private online source for
FDA approved pharmacy prescriptions. We sell brand-name and exact
generic equivalents of US FDA approved prescription drugs through
our fully-licensed overseas pharmacy. Upon approval of your medical
information, a licensed physician will issue a free prescription
which can be filled and shipped to you in one business day.

No thanks: http://hydrocodine.net/z.php