RE: frame and message redisplay skipped if next input alreadypresent?

From: Drew Adams
Subject: RE: frame and message redisplay skipped if next input alreadypresent?
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 08:08:28 -0800

    Set the variable redisplay-dont-pause to t.  It is nil by default.

Wow! Thank you so much, Jan. I searched and searched for such a "key".
Apparently, I just blew right past it when I read the Display section of
Info _and_ when I searched through NEWS.

This is (one reason) why this list is so great. I wasn't sure if this should
be a question for help-gnu-emacs, a pb report for emacs-pretest, or a design
pb for emacs-devel. (It turns out it that it should have been a question for
help-gnu-emacs.)

 - Drew