Re: Patch to

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: Patch to
Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2005 23:17:32 -0500

    The below patch enables adaptive-fill-mode to properly fill paragraphs
    that use 'o' as a bullet, like this:

      o  Testing one two three one two three one two three one two three one
         two three one two three one two three.

That result is an improvement, but I wonder if this might also
lead to false identification of prefixes in some cases.
I can't see, off hand, how that could happen, I just have
a concern about it.  Does anyone else see such cases?

If not, we can try it and see if it causes any problems.