Re: Eliminating "changed in Emacs outside of Customize"

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: Eliminating "changed in Emacs outside of Customize"
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 20:11:45 -0600 (CST)

Drew Adams wrote:

   Whew! What a lot of information. I hope this is documented somewhere, so
   that others can be privy to it too. Thank you.

I described the _current_ behavior.  I may document the 21.4 behavior
whenever it becomes clear what the 21.4 behavior will exactly be.  As
I pointed out, significant changes in behavior are planned and it is
not clear how they will be implemented, nor if they will, in fact, be