Re: defface doc misses default and some more errors

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: defface doc misses default and some more errors
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2005 21:06:18 +0100

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eli Zaretskii" <address@hidden>

> >                                                For the DISPLAY to match
> > FRAME, the REQ property of the frame must match one of the ITEM for
every
> > member of the alist."
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

> The marked part is grammatically wrong English, I think.

Thanks, you are right. I just copied that part. Hm. I just read the
semantics so to say. What about the semantic error which I was pointing out?

> > I also am annoyed by the difficulty to get the possible values of
> > "window-system".
>
> "i window-system RET", and you
> should see the full list of the possible values of that variable.

Thanks again, that is good. I never noticed "i" in Info and did not look at
all there in this case. But I believe there should be a link to this in the
defface doc string. Is not that possible?

BTW I think the dividing between Info and the doc strings is a bit
problematic.