unicode merge warning: src/w32select.c

From: Miles Bader
Subject: unicode merge warning: src/w32select.c
Date: Thu, 17 Feb 2005 19:34:09 -0500

In merging the CVS trunk changes into the unicode branch, there were many
conflicts in src/w32select.c.

I "forced" the patch to fit (by manually merging each hunk and ignoring
seemingly minor differences between the trunk and the unicode branch) but I
expect that the result won't be quite correct, so somebody with w32 knowledge
should check out the unicode branch and make sure things are OK with the w32
selection code.

At worst (if I totally mucked things up), the latest revision of
src/w32select.c on the unicode branch could be backed out and Benjamin's
patch from the trunk manually merged by somebody more knowledgeable.

Thanks,

-Miles
--
My spirit felt washed.  With blood.  [Eli Shin, on "The Passion of the Christ"]