Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirma

From: David Kastrup
Subject: Re: Customize buttons that change user's custom fileshouldaskforconfirmation
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2005 21:18:47 +0100

address@hidden (Kim F. Storm) writes:

> Luc Teirlinck <address@hidden> writes:

[Buttons, buttons, buttons]

Look, I am not participating in this discussion because it is not
relevant for Emacs-22.1.  We have spent enough time on it already.
The right way of resolving it will be to check in some variants, test
drive them, discuss them.  And checking anything in for design
questions right now is completely out of the question.

This is post-Emacs-22.1 material.  Resolving this question
satisfactorily means playing with code, and now is not the time for
it.  I also have ideas of my own about how to do this consistently,
but I won't argue them now: no point.