Re: follow-link in grep buffer

From: Kim F. Storm
Subject: Re: follow-link in grep buffer
Date: Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:40:54 +0100

"Lennart Borgman" <address@hidden> writes:

> [...]

In X, we have this:

x-mouse-click-focus-ignore-position's value is t

Non-nil means that a mouse click to focus a frame does not move point.
This variable is only used when the window manager requires that you
click on a frame to select it (give it focus).  In that case, a value
of nil, means that the selected window and cursor position changes to
reflect the mouse click position, while a non-nil value means that the
selected window or cursor position is preserved.

I suppose a similar thing could be implemented in other ports, but I'm
don't know how to do that.