HTTP access to CVS

From: Dhruva Krishnamurthy
Subject: HTTP access to CVS
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2005 19:46:00 +0530

Hello,
  Is there someone using TLA over proxy to access GNU Emacs repositories? I
  changed my job and have now landed myself in a company with a stricter
  firewall! I have access to internet (which is not given to all!!) and can
  make use of HTTP port only over a PROXY server. I never imagined that I
  would have to struggle so much to get access to a GNU project. Changing jobs
  has been jumping from frying pan (tolerant firewall) to (strict) fire
  (wall). Any help is really appreciated.

with best regards,
dhruva

--