Instantly get some of the action

From: vina smith
Subject: Instantly get some of the action
Date: Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:54:19 -0100

Be the center of their Attention

I've never seen so many different pheromone products on one site! Your
pheromone perfume is the most thoughtful product I have seen yet - and one
of the only ones I've seen made with women in mind. It's great to know that
I can use this product and no one else knows! Thanks a million - it works
great!   Christine, Lancaster, PA

The University of Chicago: Sixth sense detects pheromones. For the first
time, researchers at the University of Chicago have compiled scientific
evidence that secret chemical signals we emit called pheromones.

http://qod.a.foreverbestitems.com/p/
Here for more information or to stop receiving or to see our address.

A regiment of soldiers was marching through the streets of Berlin, and at
its head rode a body of horsemen, in the midst of which was the Emperor
himself. The people who thronged the sidewalks cheered and waved their hats
and handkerchiefs with enthusiasm, while a band of musicians played a German
air, which Rob could distinctly hear
While he gazed, spell-bound, the scene changed, and he looked upon a great
warship entering a harbor with flying pennants