Re: address@hidden: C++-mode: Syntax highlighting: wrong color for funct

From: D. R. E. Moonfire
Subject: Re: address@hidden: C++-mode: Syntax highlighting: wrong color for function identifier depending on the kind of whitespace that follows]
Date: Thu, 10 Mar 2005 09:16:06 -0600

On a side note, I'm wondering why you go through so much trouble with the
"unmatched opening quote" in AWK.  No other mode does that AFAIK, even
though pretty much every major mode in lisp/progmodes/ has pretty much the
same need AFAICT.  Does it have to do with something specific to AWK, or is
it non-specific and maybe it should be done for all modes?

I know that C# allows that type of string:

  string a = @"I
                  like
             cheese";

... is perfectly valid (at least to my complier) and a test executable. So, it might be something useful for the work I'm doing with the baby csharp-mode stuff. :)

Cheers,
Dylan