Re: Menu again.

From: Jason Rumney
Subject: Re: Menu again.
Date: Thu, 24 Mar 2005 14:37:10 +0000

David Kastrup wrote:

Now anybody with half a brain should be able to figure out that since
"this buffer" does not exist in the next Emacs session, there is
nothing to save here.  While in the long run, I don't think Emacs will
appeal to people without the ability to think straight, it might
perhaps be prudent to remove this particular option, which is the only
one that only applies to "this buffer" in the Options menu, as far as
I can see.
Its also one of the only options that I ever find the need to change once I've set up Emacs with my preferred options.