Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group

From: Luc Teirlinck
Subject: Re: `xterm-mouse-mode' has a bogus Custom group
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2005 11:05:44 -0500 (CDT)

Richard Stallman wrote:

   So I think it is a good idea.

   The natural place to do it is in lisp/term/xterm.el.
   Would someone please install (xterm-mouse-mode 1) there?

It is a little bit more complex than that.  It has to be done in  the
right way for the defcustom.  Just writing (xterm-mouse-mode 1) in
term/xterm.el might cause problems with "Erase Customization" in
Custom buffers, as we discussed before.  I will take a look at it.

Sincerely,

Luc.