Re: Problem with library images on Windows (again)

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: Problem with library images on Windows (again)
Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 12:33:51 +0200

> If the other image libraries we use also use C calling conventions,
> then that is the correct fix, I think.

I confess I've not taken the time to check whether all the GnuWin32
libraries do use C calling conventions, but I've tested all kind of
images with that fix, and they worked. That suggest they really do use
C calling conventions; calling a C-style function as a Pascal one can
get obscured by the fact that functions do reset the frame and stack
pointers upon returning, but calling a Pascal-style function as a C
one would remove too many things from the stack and it would crash on
the next RET...

However, and in the interest of peace of mind, I'll trace the
functions and see that they're really doing what I think :)

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u