Re: org-mode and mode hooks.

From: Richard Stallman
Subject: Re: org-mode and mode hooks.
Date: Sun, 29 May 2005 08:04:41 -0400

      Hopefully, we are only talking about Font Lock.  The new
    patch to font-core makes font-lock-mode issue a warning, thereby
    taking care of Stefan's objection.

It sounds like you are saying that with your patch, Font Lock mode
still works wrong.  And all the patch does is warn the user when it
works wrong.

Do I understand right?

If so, that means this fix doesn't fix things.
We need to figure out what to do about Font Lock mode.

Can you explain the problem with Font Lock mode
that remains after your proposed patch?