Re: colour vs. color vs. behaviour vs. behavior vs. horisontal vs. horiz

From: Juanma Barranquero
Subject: Re: colour vs. color vs. behaviour vs. behavior vs. horisontal vs. horizontal...
Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:49:43 +0200

> Think of the number of occurrences of "color" and "behavior" in the Emacs
> tarball, multiply that by the number of times it'll be downloaded, stored on
> hard disks, archived, ... that's a substantial saving.

I think this one's gonna go to my emacs-devel quotes archive (which
I'll install as etc/EMACS-HUMOUR or some such one of these days, per
RMS' request).

Anyway... I know that spending time pondering whether is better to
leave a few "behaviours" or fix them seems silly. What can I say, I
have a spelling-checker burnt into my low-level ROM code :)

--
                    /L/e/k/t/u