Val Meedz

From: Amando Walden
Subject: Val Meedz
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2005 11:01:05 -0500

Hello, Welcome to Pi outcollege IlsOnIine Store

We are pleased to introduce ourselves as one of the leading online pharm scrubby aceuticaI shops.

starfish Vl multipartite RA l savings A L bookish l
postgraduate AG  C L scarification IS VA U subjugate M  and many other.

- Save over absorbing 70%
- TotaI confidentiaI auxins ity
- Worldwide SHlP hammerer PlNG
- Over 5 mill mishmash ion customers in 150 countries

We do all we can to keep our c prophesy ustomers fully satisfied with our services!