Re: address@hidden: Re: loaddefs.el has no effect]

From: Eli Zaretskii
Subject: Re: address@hidden: Re: loaddefs.el has no effect]
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 12:21:14 +0200

> From: "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2005 14:46:51 -0400
>
> I don't know when Eli will have time to fix this, but I think this is
> an important problem and we should fix it soon.  Can someone fix it now,
> and ack to me?

I think I fixed this.  Could people who build Emacs on MS-Windows
please try bootstrapping, and verify that (1) bootstrap still works,
and (2) after "make bootstrap" finishes, there's no emacs.exe in the
`bin' subdirectory of the tree root directory (i.e., you must do a
"make install" to get bin/emacs.exe)?