Re: The MH-E repository

From: Mark D. Baushke
Subject: Re: The MH-E repository
Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 18:22:09 -0700

Hi Bill,

Bill Wohler <address@hidden> writes:

> "Richard M. Stallman" <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Please forgive the delay--I was waiting to have a chance
> > to make some of you members of the Emacs project myself.
> > Instead I decided I will find someone else to do that.
>
> Thank you. This person can verify the MH-E developers at
>
>   https://sourceforge.net/project/memberlist.php?group_id=13357
>
> As soon as all of the MH-E developers are Emacs committers, I will
> proceed with the switch.

For what it may be worth, here are the Savannah Login names for each of
the MH-E developers that have been given Emacs membership:

  Name                  Savannah Login Name
  Mark D Baushke        mdb
  Satyaki Das           satyaki
  Peter S Galbraith     psg
  Stephen Gildea        gildea
  Jeffrey Honig         jchonig
  Bill Wohler           wohler

So, it looks like most of the team has been granted Emacs membership.

> MH-E developers: if you haven't already done so, please submit your
> request via https://savannah.gnu.org/my/groups.php.

Hmmm... I still do not see two MH-E developers on the Emacs list:

   Name            Savannah Login Name

   Chad Brown        yandros
   Eric Ding         (unknown)

I do not know what Eric Ding's Savannah Login Name is (or if he has
one).

        -- Mark