Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: w32 does not have emacsclient/server
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 19:15:11 +0200

Juanma Barranquero wrote:

On 7/15/05, Jason Rumney <address@hidden> wrote:

There is no conspiracy here. The number of developers reflects the
number of volunteers.

I absolutely agree with David and you on this issue.
No problems. I do too. I am talking about consequences, not intentions.

So my (possibly wrong) personal take on Lennart's words is that he's
simply venting out a little bit of frustration.
Yes, and I think when I now look at the answers that I was maybe more frustrated than I was aware of. Frustration wakes more frustration. BTW that was not my intention but it was a consequence of the way I wrote.