emacs-unicode mailing list

From: Sébastien Kirche
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 11:22:06 +0200

Hi,

I would give a try with future unicode Emacs but there is not much info about it, so i hope that one could give me some details.

Following what is said on the wiki, i made a checkout from the emacs-unicode-2 branch. I have seen also that on the cvs emacs-bidi is derived from emacs-unicode-2.

Can i keep emacs-unicode-2 or should i switch to emacs-bidi, given that i am not that concerned about right-to-left languages but mainly unicode ?

On the wiki there is also address@hidden that is mentioned for bug reporting.

I have found no archive for emacs-unicode e.g. on gmane.org, but there is an emacs-bidi archive. I would check about some emacs-unicode display problems on OSX, so could you tell what is the right list (also where to subscribe) if emacs-devel is not the right place.

Thanks.

--
Sébastien Kirche