Re: emacs-unicode mailing list

From: Miles Bader
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 06:46:47 +0900

2005/7/21, Sébastien Kirche <address@hidden>:
> I have found no archive for emacs-unicode e.g. on gmane.org, but there
> is an emacs-bidi archive. I would check about some emacs-unicode
> display problems on OSX, so could you tell what is the right list (also
> where to subscribe) if emacs-devel is not the right place.

emacs-unicode is not an ordinary mailing list.  I do not know if
there's a real reason other than historical for its closed nature
(Emacs development used to be much less open than it is now).

People won't mind if you post emacs-unicode questions/discussion to
emacs-devel though.

-Miles
--
Do not taunt Happy Fun Ball.