Re: Minibuffer height problem

From: Lennart Borgman
Subject: Re: Minibuffer height problem
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 17:08:25 +0200

Richard M. Stallman wrote:

Hm, thanks. Seems rather logical now. I looked under 'Minibuffers'.
max-mini-window-height is documented under The Minibuffer.
What place are you talking about?
(elisp) Minibuffers

   There is no link to "Echo area" (though it is mentioned there).

What is mentioned there?  And where is "there"?
(elisp) The Echo Area
(elisp) Echo Area Customization
This part mentions `max-mini-window-height'.

It would perhaps be good if the text on "20 Minibuffers" saying "echo area" were converted to a link?

What is "20 Minibuffers"?
"(elisp) Minibuffers" is perhaps what I should have written.